Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Do you have the Nav System or the base model? I have never seen my contacts or call lists, but I have the base.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I have tried and failed to upgrade to ios5 several times and have given up. I don't have the nav but have the premium audio system, I can see my address book and calls on the stereo.

·
Registered
644 Posts
push the phone button on the center consol, then scroll to address book or contact list, can't remember and I rarely use it, same thing to get to calls, just scroll to calls.
from the manual:
1. Press the phone button twice.
2. Select Call Lists.
3. Select the Incoming Calls, Outgoing Calls, or Missed Calls list.
4. Select the name or number you want to call.

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Yeah, I've never used the one on the dash, just the wheel. Hoping iOS 5 doesn't have too many more issues with the Cruze. I'll check it out right now, let me go out to the car...

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Works great on my iPhone 4 with iOS 5. Are you using a 4S? It was brought up before that there may be issues with the 4S's Bluetooth 4.0

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
My upgrade is in December, I'm on the fence for the 4S or a Moto Atrix, but that's another story. The 3GS works fine with iOS 5 though? With the Cruze, I mean.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im using Iphone 4 with iOS5 and it seems that the call list is empty as well as phone book doesn't appear at all on my screen on the infotainment. Is there an option in iOS5 to allow phonebook syncs and call list syncs via bluetooth?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Im using Iphone 4 with iOS5 and it seems that the call list is empty as well as phone book doesn't appear at all on my screen on the infotainment. Is there an option in iOS5 to allow phonebook syncs and call list syncs via bluetooth?

Here's the link from Onstar where you can input your phone provider and cell phone. Based on your criteria, it will list the available features compatible with your phone. In addition, it will offer tips on how to configure your Bluetooth settings.

The database doesn't currently support the 2012 Cruze model or iPhone 4S.

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Here's the link from Onstar where you can input your phone provider and cell phone. Based on your criteria, it will list the available features compatible with your phone. In addition, it will offer tips on how to configure your Bluetooth settings.

The database doesn't currently support the 2012 Cruze model or iPhone 4S.
Officially*

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
I've been sitting on upgrading my 4 to it. Haven't pulled the trigger on waiting 3 hours lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
It took me about ten minutes, I guess it just depends on your Internet speed...

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
That **** AT&T rep is a liar!

Did you do it yet? Even without the new hardware, the update is worth it for the 4. I still can't wait for the untethered jailbreak to come out though.

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
Did you do it yet? Even without the new hardware, the update is worth it for the 4. I still can't wait for the untethered jailbreak to come out though.
Yeah did it this morning and it only took about 20 minutes. The longest part was the **** back up process. So far I like what I'm seeing but haven't really had a chance to use the extra features.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts