Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there were older threads on this issue... I'm having a little bit of difficulty finding the one I was looking for.

But since the iOS5 update, it seems like my bluetooth isn't working when trying to call someone. It's set up, I can make calls dialing on the phone itself... which defeats the purpose of bluetooth/handsfree calling.

But I try to do the "Bluetooth"... "Voice"... and it tells me that voice dialing isn't active.

Any suggestions/ideas?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I know I was having a similar problem. Mine would dial on the phone, show it is connected via bluetooth on the front screen, but not give me the option to switch the call over to the car.

I went into settings and changed a couple things. Sadly I don't know what fixed it, because i was at the dealers and they had my car, but after changing around settings it started working again. Try changing a few items under network (changed roaming to voice/data and turned cellular data on), phone (I changed tty to on). I know none of the above make sense of why it would work, but dealer said it was my phone, I went in and changed a few settings, got back in the car and its worked every since.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Have you tried deleting your phone out of the device list and re-pairing it? I have an iPhone 4 as well, but haven't had an issue with it not working with the bluetooth. I'm a car salesman at a GM dealership. The main commands are "dial" and "call".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.