Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Owner Centre on the Chevy site only goes up to 2016. I have a '17 Hatch on order and would like to look over the owners manual in advance. Anyone have a working link? Thank you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to that link and there is a listing of downloads. The owners manual is usually listed first but in this case the "title" of the first document is left blank. Since there is no title, the "view or download" link is inoperative. The other links work but those are for different items such as the "get to know" guide and maintenance schedule etc. Figures. Doesn't anyone from Chevy act like a customer and try to use the site in order to appraise the customer experience and fix items that don't work?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also have a 2017 Cruze Hatch. It's a wonderful car. If only Chevy would provide a manual for the hatch you wouldn't have to learn everything by trial and error.

Whenever I find a reference to the

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whenever I find a reference to the 2017 Owners Manual I go to page 109. If there is no reference to the rear wiper and how to operate it then the Hatch isn't included.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts