Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says I am currently looking to purchase a set of 18" rims and tires for my silver 2011 Cruze LT. Please post some good quality pictures of the rims/tires, and leave a detailed description of the quality of both rim and tire and how much you want for the set of 4. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just bought 18" LTZ wheels put brand new sumitomo 225/45/18 on them I bought lifetime rotate/balance/flat repair/free replacement if not repairable through NTB can be used nationwide, the tires are 50k mile warranty which is good for a tire this size. Hate to sell them but I found a 87 s10 with 70k miles already lowered with a really good body on it that I want to buy and rather have the truck than the wheels. I have a thread in media section of them on car. I work from home and tires have less than 100 miles on them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought 18" LTZ wheels put brand new sumitomo 225/45/18 on them I bought lifetime rotate/balance/flat repair/free replacement if not repairable through NTB can be used nationwide, the tires are 50k mile warranty which is good for a tire this size. Hate to sell them but I found a 87 s10 with 70k miles already lowered with a really good body on it that I want to buy and rather have the truck than the wheels. I have a thread in media section of them on car. I work from home and tires have less than 100 miles on them.
How much are you asking for the set of 4?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I do not have pictures at the moment but I was looking to sell mine. I have the same rim with the factory michelin tires. They have 8500k miles on them. I was looking to possibly get $1000 for them including shipping. They are pretty much like new and in good condition. I clean them constantly. If you are interested I can post pics tonight after work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts