Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the passenger side of my Cruze apart and remembered that my radio still only receives local stations, so I thought I would ensure the plug is all the way seated. I have shined a flashlight in there, but do not readily see the back of the head unit. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
If you can get your hand in there, you could try the "braille" method. But my memory says there's some kind of dashboard structure right behind the head unit - that is, you'll have to pull the radio to get to the connectors.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you can get your hand in there, you could try the "braille" method. But my memory says there's some kind of dashboard structure right behind the head unit - that is, you'll have to pull the radio to get to the connectors.

I actually was doing just that as I formulated the question to post. Oh well. I have since put the car back together. I had a multitude of wires to route and connect and my glove box light needed a power source. For now it is connected to the switched aux fuse box I recently installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts