Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of steelies for some winter shoes. With or without winter tires or tpms. If anyone has some on rim and ready to mount that would be rad.

Located in western Wisconsin.

Willing to pay shipping if to far to pick up.

Thanks in advance :v:??

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I have 16" 1lt alloy wheels with sensors and fr710s with 80k miles. In great condition. Let me know if you'd be interested in them.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
$420 for local pickup.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have Blizzaks on 16 inch alloy rims, no TPMS. Pop em on and your ready to go. BUT they will only fit a cruze diesel, so dumb that the gas and diesels have a different lug pattern. its a 5x115 AND IM IN WISCONSIN

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have Blizzaks on 16 inch alloy rims, no TPMS. Pop em on and your ready to go. BUT they will only fit a cruze diesel, so dumb that the gas and diesels have a different lug pattern. its a 5x115 AND IM IN WISCONSIN

That's a bummer. I'm in Wisconsin too. But I drive a gasser. I'm 5x105 :/

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Are you willing to pay shipping? How much?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I'm currently looking for tires, and realized you can buy steelies at a price around $50-$60 from tirerack, and then get tires from them as well, and they used to mount and balance the set for free, looks like they now have pickup in Roseville, MN. Just an option, as I don't know where you are in Western WI.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm currently looking for tires, and realized you can buy steelies at a price around $50-$60 from tirerack, and then get tires from them as well, and they used to mount and balance the set for free, looks like they now have pickup in Roseville, MN. Just an option, as I don't know where you are in Western WI.
That's actually super close. I'm just north of Hudson wi.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Thread closed at the request of the op.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.