Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Cruze LT 1.4, aka Yuffie, aka RecklessRed
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking around to see if anyone has these used or knows someone that does. I am specifically looking for the nice bucket seats for the front AND back, all matching, but the back seats have to be the deep bucket seats (I don't know if they have a trim package with a rear bench, but me no likey). It's for a project I am working on (which I will do a tutorial about in typical fashion), but it's not exactly what you may be thinking (kinda want to be the first. haha). Interesting trades or even if you have just the rear seats, we can negotiate. This isn't really a need, just a want, so let me know what you are looking for. I have hella car parts, computers and electronics. Got a bada55 pioneer deck i have been trying to sell that is in pretty much perfect condition, and has all the trim for a 1st gen cruze (canbus module, sirius XM, dash bezel, the works). As they say, "holla at yo boy". :)

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Have you tried car-part.com?
A couple years ago I got a heated power Cruze driver's seat (not leather) with airbag and 8,000 miles, for $125 that way.

·
Premium Member
2015 Cruze LT 1.4, aka Yuffie, aka RecklessRed
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried car-part.com?
A couple years ago I got a heated power Cruze driver's seat (not leather) with airbag and 8,000 miles, for $125 that way.
I actually have not even heard of that joint, but I did now, so I'll check it out. :) thanks brutha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts