Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Issue, possible Engine Mount(s)?

9060 15
Well, it seems I have a very weird issue here, it's intermittent & doesn't do it all the time. It all depend's really but haven't found exactly how to duplicate to make it happen every time. But here are my symptoms -

When you come rolling to a stop you can hear a pop/clicking sound & then when you press the gas just right you can hear the same pop/click sound. it's not a metal sound. So me & a buddy checks the engine mounts best to our knowledge we put it in gear & the engine move's a little bit nothing major but you can see play in it & I understand they would be a little play in the mounts - & then putting the car in park & just kinda rock it back & forth in level ground & you can see the engine moving so my question is - Is this normal?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
205 Posts
I get a noise and my friends 2014 automatic has the same noise, it is a like a"creak" when you are going slow (creeping) and it is related to hitting the brakes. Like you can hear it in a drive-through (because wall reflect sound) or pulling into a garage.

Not sure if this is what you're hearing just throwing it out there.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.