Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Issues with stereo cutting out and lights flashing

1359 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  obermd
My stereo has been cutting out a lot lately. The Service Stabilitrak light will sometimes flash along with other lights in the information center. Has anyone else had this issue and can let me know what's going on. I took it to the dealer and they can't seem to replicate the problem. As soon as I leave, it's doing it again. Thanks for any assistance provided.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts

· Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Lisa: Perhaps it's time to find a competent dealer service department. Still not sure how you find one on your own other than by trial and error. Hope you get someone to look at the Special Coverage Bulletin.

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
Thread moved to Service Issues.

Lisa, find a post by Chevy Customer Care and Private Message them. To do this you click the user name and then click Private Message. They'll need your VIN and preferred dealership as well as the symptoms. Mention this thread so they can refer to it. It's absolutely amazing how good a dealership can get when they know mothership GM is watching.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.