Votes: 11 55.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Its time to see who you think deserves the COTM Title for January!
To view Each Members' Submissions, scroll down to their posts.
Be sure to check out each members' ride before voting!

We have some new prizes this month for the contest winners. The winner will receive:
-A $25 discount code from Bad News Racing
-A pair of Diode Dynamics' HP3 license plate lights.
-A COTM badge and a reserved place in the "COTM Hall of Fame".
-Your car will be featured at the top of the CruzeTalk Facebook page for 1 month.

Polls will close on January 31st.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Paul's 2015 Chevy Cruze LTZ
Submission Name: Paul Colyn
Info: 2015 Chevy Cruze LTZ with RS appearance package
Stock Options: XM, Onstar
Modifications: No modifications have been made, apart from putting on the Michelin X-Ice xi3 16" winter tires on it!
View attachment 251817 View attachment 251825

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
David's Pepperdust Cruze Hatch: Mako (Named because of the greyish color and my daughter pointing out that the antenna looked like a shark fin. Mako sharks also happen to be the fastest shark, so I thought her name was fitting.)
Submission Name: David Schmidt
Info: 2017 Pepperdust Cruze Hatchback LT RS
Stock Options: Sirius XM, OnStar, Fog lights, Sport trim and spoiler
Modifications: So far, just Husky All weather floor mats and a steering wheel cover, and graphite dipped emblems, but have such plans
I'm hoping to get custom seat covers and possibly a Trifecta tune, but am open to suggestions!

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
****, was late to submit. Just took some good pictures today too. Guess I'll save them for February.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
We need a tiebreaker folks...polls close tomorrow...git yer votes in!!

Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Get yer votes in! The winner has the pleasure of working with Emily at Diode Dynamics, and a pleasure it is!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
So, if I'm viewing this correctly, it appears that I may be the January COTM winner? If that's the case, I humbly accept the title, especially as I did not expect to win anything. I appreciate every vote and the mere suggestion that I enter the contest. Love this community so far, and I can't wait to do more to my baby. Would be so much easier if I wasn't so **** worried about voiding that warranty!��

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So, if I'm viewing this correctly, it appears that I may be the January COTM winner? If that's the case, I humbly accept the title, especially as I did not expect to win anything. I appreciate every vote and the mere suggestion that I enter the contest. Love this community so far, and I can't wait to do more to my baby. Would be so much easier if I wasn't so **** worried about voiding that warranty!?
You are, congrats!

Hall of Fame post here:
http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/26-c...97-january-18-cotm-winner-uncle-stallion.html

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.