Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 2012 Cruze in for a water pump in the summer of 2013, gave me a brand new 13 Cruze to drive no questions asked, took my 2014 LTZ Cruze in because the drivers window would not go up and down and they gave me a 15 Malibu to drive no questions asked. Now I am having the dreaded Cruze droning sound fixed and the gave me a 2015 Silverado with a sticker price of $48k on it to drive this time. The parts for my car won't be in for 7 to 10 days and they said enjoy driving the truck! That my friends is customer service!!! I will never go any where else for my future Chevy needs!

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
It's always nice to hear good reviews. It seems to be the exception rather than the norm.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Glad to hear their service is good, but their new car sales is terrible! They wanted $23.4k (above sticker) for a 14 eco mt. I ended up getting a 14 eco mt from another dealer for ~$16,300.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Had my 2012 Cruze in for a water pump in the summer of 2013, gave me a brand new 13 Cruze to drive no questions asked, took my 2014 LTZ Cruze in because the drivers window would not go up and down and they gave me a 15 Malibu to drive no questions asked. Now I am having the dreaded Cruze droning sound fixed and the gave me a 2015 Silverado with a sticker price of $48k on it to drive this time. The parts for my car won't be in for 7 to 10 days and they said enjoy driving the truck! That my friends is customer service!!! I will never go any where else for my future Chevy needs!
What makes the Cruze drone ??

BTW, I was getting my 13 Jeep Wrangler worked on at a local Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge dealership awhile back. The Service Mgr stated all his "loaner" cars were being used. He actually called Enterprise Rental Car (down the road) to bring me a cheap assed bare-boned Jeep Patriot to drive around! NO JOKE!

Yes, the Dealership paid for it but I was NOT impressed at all. Especially, since I was looking at at least (100) nice used cars and probably (200) new cars currently on their lot !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts