Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Just bought a new 2017 Cruze, only about 120 miles on it, and last night I had experienced a bit of "jerkiness" when driving around town. It seems to be when the car is shifting gears. Is this something that goes away after a while? Is it just a new vehicle working out the kinks and I'm being paranoid, or should I be worried? I've heard about an "adaptive transmission," but I'm not seeing anything out there on that. To clarify, it is an automatic transmission. And I also didn't really let the car warm up in 25 degree cold.
Welcome to the forum, newcruzer2017,

We certainly want you to feel fully confident in your Cruze, and understand your desire for all pertinent details relating to your model. Please know that our team is only a private message away, and that we’d be happy to further discuss any inquiries you have!

Helen
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
I agree I have a 2016 with 6k on it. It's like I was driving a stick shift with a bad clutch at times. The shifting is horrible plus the gas mileage is even worse. City maybe 18mpg and highway at 65mph 35mpg.

Im not to happy of my purchase sucks that we can't return it
Hello Colombia81er,

I regret to hear this, and would love the chance to help connect you with your dealership to have them diagnose your concerns and provide you with a recommended resolution. If this is of interest to you, please send us a private message with your full contact information, VIN, current mileage, and the Chevrolet dealership you would like to work with.
To learn more about GM's privacy policy, please visit Privacy Statement | GM.com

Best,
Cecil J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 2 of 2 Posts