Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
981 - 984 of 984 Posts

·
The Nuclear Option
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #981 ·
Glad to se the bushings fit .. it LOL sorry I guess I should have taken the shoulder down a touch more .. but I wanted it to be a tight fit so it was unlikely to pop loose from that point . it doesn't stick out beyond the lower edge of the control arm does it ?
I'm not quite sure what you mean, as my Cruze does not have rear control arms, it has a beam axel. But here's a picture of what I think you're asking. :LOL:

Water Automotive tire Light Blue Black

·
COTM Winner
2012 Cruze LTZ 1989 StarQuest 2004 TrialBlazer EXT
868 Posts
If you run into any issues let me know. I will hopefully finally be getting to tear my car apart this weekend. I still have some spare stock left from the bushing project so if need be I can redo a set

Reactions: JLL

·
The Nuclear Option
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #983 ·
If you run into any issues let me know. I will hopefully finally be getting to tear my car apart this weekend. I still have some spare stock left from the bushing project so if need be I can redo a set
I should be putting the car on the ground sometime next week.

·
The Nuclear Option
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #984 ·
UPDATE:

I don't think the AEM Dryflow filter I bought is going to hold very well under power. It deformed after just an hour of run time at idle.

White Light Motor vehicle Black Automotive tire

Therefore I ordered a K&N replacement with almost double the filtering medium area.

Food Rectangle Magenta Gas Cylinder

I also pressed out 1 or the larger control are bushings.

Wood Tire Gas Automotive tire Flooring

981 - 984 of 984 Posts