Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay gaiz, here are the parts available for purchase from the cruze. All prices are discussable and are priced to ship DEPENDING on shipping cost to you.

1) Deez awesome Headlights - Sold

I paid about $560 (I think) for these but im willing to let go for $450 and probably lower so make a damned offer already people

2) ZZP Pillar Pod, Boost Gauge, and AEM Wideband Gauge (all can be sold as separate pieces) -sold

Asking $200 for the whole set or $50 for pillar pod, $150 for the Wideband, and $30 for the Boost Gauge

3) TTR Solid Upper Engine Mount - Pending Sale with HellOnEarth

Asking $75

4) 42# Injectors (Perfect for E-85, or keeping that full torque power all the way through the power band)

Asking $200 for these puppies

5) ClutchMasters Stage 1 Dampened Disc Clutch (perfect for E-85)
Sorry but no picture, it's sitting at the shop waiting to be installed on the Cruze, but funny joke...the cruze is dead now. THIS IS BRAND NEW IN BOX, NEVER USED!!!! I paid $550 for it but make an offer

6) ClutchMasters LIGHTWEIGHT ALLUMINUM Flywheel (perfect for that clutch since its necessary for it to fit on the car)
Same goes for this, BRAND NEW IN BOX AND NEVER USED!!! I paid $550 as well for this puppy but will sell the two TOGETHER for cheaper than $1,100. Just make an offer peeps.

There may be more as i continue to pull parts off the car, so stay on the edge of your seats guys.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry for confusion I am fixing this right now. No one will bid against anyone. All parts that are called for will only be sold to those that have requested unless further noted that they no longer want it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
I take it that insurance is not paying you for this car?. I presume you had full coverage. I only mention bc after totaling my LS I tried to take the spare tire and jack and they said I could not. It was part of the original equipment. I guess you could replace with the stock parts you replaced. Anyone that has a spare tire in their car knows it was a $100 option.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
I will not be bidding agaimst my fellow Cruzens.

Sent From An Antique,
My Original Droid.

·
10,712 Posts
Dibs on the Cruze body! Please ship to 33126 and yes include the doors and windows and make sure one of those stickers that say "fragile" is on it.

1 box if possible
Was that freight or snail mail?

What did your back seat look like again? Debating on the back seat so rear passengers can has cup holders and arm rest.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for the confusion guys, check my edited posts. Only things left available are AFR, headlights, and clutch/flywheel. Make some offers!

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I re stocked the car yesterday. The only un used item I have is the clutch and flywheel, they never had a chance to get installed

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I re stocked the car yesterday. The only un used item I have is the clutch and flywheel, they never had a chance to get installed

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
The AFR gauge still avail? If so what gauge was it Make/Model. Thx. Sorry to hear bout the hydrolocking. Was it from a heavy rain we had here? So totalled and not just new engine WTF?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Still have the engine mount for sale? Only if **** doesn't get it from ya.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts