Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
This thread is for my 14 Cruze LT. I bought the car with 33k miles on it in 2015 and only recently started modding it. So far here is what I have done:
Smoked tail lights
Custom purple bowtie
5% tint all around
Eibach lowering springs
K&N intake
Trubends 2.5 inch stainless straight pipe with Borla S-Type Muffler
BNR Tune
NGK copper plugs 4644
EBC Stage 1 Brake kit
ZZP Downpipe

Future plans:
17 or 18 inch wheels
Stereo upgrade
HID Projectors

If I really go all in:
Upgraded Turbo
Meth Kit
FMIC

Pics!

Attachments

·
2,254 Posts
Very nice. Like your bumper stickers :)

Also debating on getting the BNR tune...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliments :) . After all the research I did I decided there was no other choice. BNR is awesome and I'm very glad I purchased their tune. I have noticed a huge difference in performance and we aren't even done yet haha. Do it, you'll be happy you did.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The downpipe was $216 shipped. I definitely recommend getting one. As for the noise increase its not crazy loud but it does sound much more agressive and will grab most people's attention. I was worried about sound when I did the install but now I am considering getting the midpipe as well because I really want to hear the turbo in the exhaust. The Borla muffler gives it a nice deep sound for a 4 cyl. If you replace both downpipe and midpipe the exhaust will probably be raspy and pop a lot from what I can hear after the downpipe install. The cat on the midpipe really dampens those sounds down. I'll see if I can get a video uploaded, I've never uploaded to YouTube so...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got my tune update last night for the addition of the downpipe and it's quite amazing. BNR is a professional outfit and they are very good at what they do. Their customer service is top notch and even the quality of the handheld they sent is fantastic. I cannot recommend them enough. They really woke this engine up and it runs much better than I expected.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful car! I love the tail lights!
Thanks man :) those were done with VHT Nightshade. I just had some Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season Season tires installed all the way around and they feel great so far. Will update later with a review.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts