1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Before and after pictures please?

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
It all started whennit hydrolocked. The techinicians did not properly replace some electrical and.. well it basically fried the ECU.

However I want another Cruze eventually just paying off dome medical bills and I wont be suprised if I find myself in another Cruze. Car was amazing to me and looks just sexy

-I'm mobile-

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It all started whennit hydrolocked. The techinicians did not properly replace some electrical and.. well it basically fried the ECU.

However I want another Cruze eventually just paying off dome medical bills and I wont be suprised if I find myself in another Cruze. Car was amazing to me and looks just sexy

-I'm mobile-
Sorry to hear that man. Yea the agree that, the cruze is one sharp looking car. And its American which makes it even better. I really hope that the next generation cruze is as good or even better than the first. Just because I really like the car and would get another one.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
That grill does accentuate the front of the cruzen well . Better then the honey combed oem styled grill ! Best upgrade for apperance to date ..

Looks Good Man !

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That grill does accentuate the front of the cruzen well . Better then the honey combed oem styled grill ! Best upgrade for apperance to date ..

Looks Good Man !
Thanks man. I agree, it does change the look of the front end. (IMO the front end is the best part of the car) I refused to pay full price for one at the dealer. Just kept my eye out on eBay and there it was haha.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
did you take any pictures of you removing and installing?

I'd be interested in seeing that..
No I did not, to switch out the grille the front bumper has to come off. Its not that difficult and if you search up the how to install fog lights thread, it will tell you step by step to removing the front bumper. The grille is two pieces and are held in by clips and some screws. It was really easy to do and helps when you have a second hand.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Really nice I wish they would have made a lower Z-Spec grill as well. I noticed these for sale at my Local dealer when I was in for that brake line vacuum recall.

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
Looks awesome!!!! I want to do it but I don't know if it'll duff up my eco's purpose aerodynamics.
Mike
It will have a negative impact on aero, but not much. If it bothers you, adding a partial block to the grille from behind (like the stock grille) would fix that. Just make sure it leaves about the same amount of open area for air flow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
me like! was it expensive and hard to install?
Got it off of eBay for a 100 bucks lol. Some guy bought for his Cruze and sold the Cruze right after. So he was stuck with the grille and sold it. I would not bother buying from the dealer, just look on eBay and wait so you can save a couple of hundred dollars. I thought it was easy to install, there's a thread on how to install fogs on here and it tells you how to remove the front bumper.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is there a way to get a z spec grille in chrome?

I love the way it looks. I just want it in chrome.

Attachments

·
10,713 Posts
It will have a negative impact on aero, but not much. If it bothers you, adding a partial block to the grille from behind (like the stock grille) would fix that. Just make sure it leaves about the same amount of open area for air flow.
From the Lordstown meet, a few of us learned the honeycomb grilles have removable pannels. They may possibly snap on to the Z spec grille.
Where do they sell these grills??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
eBay, Amazon and Dealer. Dealer seems to be the most expensive route if you can't win a bid against the rest of the world.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts