• Patman

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Terryk2003

Votes: 4 16.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,242 Posts
If I win, it is because of the License plate that I drove to Lordstown with even though it expired 17 years ago!!! For those that did not go to Lordstown, the "PATMAN" plate in my avatar is real. After seeing KOBALT's plate, been thinking about renewing with an current plate instead of the one I have from 1996. Just wonder if they can put an "batman" emblem on the side like KOBALT's superman emblem. As I said you had to be there...... Ah laugh a bit.

·
Super Moderator
5,242 Posts
I think you get a $25 gift certificate from BNR and a bottle of something from XR's AMSOil storage locker. :)
Cool that's what I thought I read. how to redeem tho. I take it XR's storage locker is all oil etc. like that or are there some other goodies in there also. LOL. I just bought a case of oil from him at Lordstown but can always use more!!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,242 Posts
Congrats Patman! The best man won! It was well deserved!

Thank you to whomever nominated me. I don't feel I deserved to be up there but thank you!
Honestly surprised I was in the running myself. I was about to post: someone nominate me so I can run! LOL Esp. after last month when it seems alot of people were MOTM! Like Miss America, I hope I fill the position well(what ever that means). I talk too much, don't I...........(must be the medicine) Just enjoy the time in the spotlight and shut up....!!!!!(I do like trying to make people laugh don't I)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.