21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Congratulations Pat.

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
I think you get a $25 gift certificate from BNR and a bottle of something from XR's AMSOil storage locker. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,228 Posts
I think you get a $25 gift certificate from BNR and a bottle of something from XR's AMSOil storage locker. :)
Cool that's what I thought I read. how to redeem tho. I take it XR's storage locker is all oil etc. like that or are there some other goodies in there also. LOL. I just bought a case of oil from him at Lordstown but can always use more!!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,228 Posts
Congrats Patman! The best man won! It was well deserved!

Thank you to whomever nominated me. I don't feel I deserved to be up there but thank you!
Honestly surprised I was in the running myself. I was about to post: someone nominate me so I can run! LOL Esp. after last month when it seems alot of people were MOTM! Like Miss America, I hope I fill the position well(what ever that means). I talk too much, don't I...........(must be the medicine) Just enjoy the time in the spotlight and shut up....!!!!!(I do like trying to make people laugh don't I)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.