Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Patman hails from Cincinnati, Ohio. He is 47 years old and has worked as a computer programmer since graduating from Xavier in 1991.

Pat's hobbies include restoring and working on cars, like his father's MGA. When not working on cars, he enjoys traveling, working out, and messing with the unknown, playing with computers and learning about things he didn't already know. He has a passion for trying to help people trying to make them laugh.

Pat joined the forum in 2011 after he bought his first Cruze, and found CruzeTalk to be a great place to ask and answer questions about the new car.

Some say that he once auditioned for How I Met Your Mother, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat.

VIP Member
Lifetime Member

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
Patman enjoys working out?
I thought he was a member since 2011
Alright alright, going thru a tough time now the shoulder along with the meds I have been taking put a damper on my workout routine a little (OK a lot). I hate to say I have put on a few lbs. That is why I need to get back "on track" and get my shoulder fixed and get motivated again. Hopefully by Lords town 2016, you'll be seeing "flat Pat" again!! Everyone's always had a name for me! LOL Change my name to Trent or something else. Nothing rhymes with it!!!! Yes I have been around here since the beginning 2011! Long time

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Yada yada yada ....any some one got a popcycle for the Patman ? I don't either !

Congrats Patman on the win ..

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
Thanks again guys just bought me a new set of WeatherTech Floormats with the $25. Getting tired of my Husky Floor Liners.

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
Congrats Pat.

What was wrong with the Husky's? I love mine.
Nothing wrong with them. I am already tuned, don't really want a K&N drop in filter and I couldn't decide on anything else to buy from BNR. I was considering giving the Huskys to a friend of mine whose mom just bought a Cruze. She looks at me as being "all things Cruze" and I know she would never buy a new set and there is nothing wrong with them, no place to keep them and I don't feel like selling. This is one of my least expensive things to spend money on. Usually it would be a new/different car and I don't want to do that. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts