Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Name: Kevin Pearson
Car Info: 2.0 vdci diesel 125bhp
Trim aircon ,cruise control,6 speakers 6 cd changer,reverse sensor,all the standard stuff to much to list
winter wheels standard alloys 16" with 205/50/16 continental tryes
Summer alloys mega 18" with 225/40/18 .
lots of plans for the future starting tommorrow with some new tryes 245/40/18 (yes they do fit perfect) led lights front and back, plus som extra crome detailing

·
Registered
491 Posts
Noticed the engine covers we dont have over here. Intake plumbing looks different also...

Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
I wish we had these in North America:(

Noticed the engine covers we dont have over here. Intake plumbing looks different also...

Congrats!

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
There's those little side marker blinkers that they left off-$$$$$- the USA Cruze! Had them on my 2008 Malibu, then they deleted them on the 2009 Malibu.:(

·
Registered
58 Posts
De har en god bil ;).

My mom is from Horsens, Denmark and her whole family still lives there. I go every other year and even had a 2nd wedding ceremony in Horsens at Klosterkirke. I carry both a Danish and US passport, as a matter of fact. The first Cruze I ever saw was over there about 2 years ago (when we had our wedding ceremony). I'm jealous of the diesel option. I couldn't wait the extra 1+ year for one over here.

P.S. My Danish is very spotty, so I won't be able to converse. Sorry :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
No Problem BVbull,i wish they would make most models the same aswell i would love for exsample the crome stripe you have on the boot lid
i only live about half an hour away from Horsens..
har det godt og har a godt sommer

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
wheel size?

Are those 18in rims in the photos? Must be expensive to have two sets of tires? Are performance all season tires any good?

·
Registered
18 Posts
yep they are 18" with 245/40/18 tires , i use the orig 16" with winter tires so the cost was not 2 much thou they are exspensive here in Denmark.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts