Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2012 LT2 (Blue) , and a coworkers 2013 LT1 (White). I like how my chrome pops out more than the LT1. I got mine 4 days before she did, apparently

And I'm sure glad I had the foresight to remove the front dealer plate, looks much cleaner. :)

Also, what color name does my car have? I know its "Blue" but all Car Manu's have different names for the different colors.

I'm sure loving my Cruze. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
You parked over the line like a turd

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't deny this new car thing has given me a big head, so I have been parking a little douchey. I also can't see where the front of the car is like I could in my blazer. Otherwise I'd park in the lines. ;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah, but she's super star of the month and has mastered that daunting skill of parking between the lines.

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,233 Posts
My 2012 LT2 (Blue) , and a coworkers 2013 LT1 (White) .... Also, what color name does my car have?
Since your Cruze 2LT is a 2012, the colour is Topaz Blue Metallic. BTW, one of my favourties! :)

click image for eye-popping colour

Reactions: brian v

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Not according to Cruze Eco Blue Topaz !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Loving these responses. As for those pictures... I WANT those rims. I was thinking of painting the inserts on mine either white or a color matching blue. Thoughts? Just want my Cruze to have a bit more personality and road presence :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
My 2012 LT2 (Blue) , and a coworkers 2013 LT1 (White). I like how my chrome pops out more than the LT1. I got mine 4 days before she did, apparently

And I'm sure glad I had the foresight to remove the front dealer plate, looks much cleaner. :)

Also, what color name does my car have? I know its "Blue" but all Car Manu's have different names for the different colors.

I'm sure loving my Cruze. :)
Looking good!

Congrats on your Cruze! From the owner of a 2014 1LT Blue Ray Metallic Cruze <3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts