Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whuddup ya’ll,

My brother was going to trade in his 2011 Cruze for a 2021 trailblazer. When I found out the trade in value ($2200), I figured I’d take advantage of the killer deal and take the Cruze off his hands in exchange for having him trade in my 2010 Malibu instead. Thought I’d join the forum now and introduce myself. I’m living in the metro-Detroit area so if any Cruze guys hit up Woodward DM me. I’ve owned a few vehicles, but the cars I actually cared about while being a car guy are 2014 WRX, 2018 SS 1LE, and my last car 2010 Malibu. I usually do stupid stuff to my cars (see below lol), but we’ll see how the Cruze goes. If you wanna see what I do, follow my Instagram @Loljunk_

·
Registered
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
213 Posts
Whuddup ya’ll,

My brother was going to trade in his 2011 Cruze for a 2021 trailblazer. When I found out the trade in value ($2200), I figured I’d take advantage of the killer deal and take the Cruze off his hands in exchange for having him trade in my 2010 Malibu instead. Thought I’d join the forum now and introduce myself. I’m living in the metro-Detroit area so if any Cruze guys hit up Woodward DM me. I’ve owned a few vehicles, but the cars I actually cared about while being a car guy are 2014 WRX, 2018 SS 1LE, and my last car 2010 Malibu. I usually do stupid stuff to my cars (see below lol), but we’ll see how the Cruze goes. If you wanna see what I do, follow my Instagram @Loljunk_

View attachment 288053

View attachment 288054
Welcome to the forum Woodward dream cruise was canceled I'm waiting for them to cancel Michigan mud jam also. Been making the 10 hour drive for the past 3 years for mud jam its totaly worth it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum Woodward dream cruise was canceled I'm waiting for them to cancel Michigan mud jam also. Been making the 10 hour drive for the past 3 years for mud jam its totaly worth it
thanks! Haha that doesn’t stop us from going every weekend. It’s always popping. If anything, the cancellation will just keep the sidewalks more free from vendors which will be better for sitting back and enjoying cars.

·
Registered
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
213 Posts
Whuddup ya’ll,

View attachment 288053

View attachment 288054
I just noticed his spoiler on the back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts