Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a certified 2012 eco 6mt. I am now driving 120 miles a day with my new swine barn and the family farm. Decided I didn't need two pickups and instead picked up an eco. Test drove a dart, focus, and cruze and liked the cruze at the price point the most. I am just here to get ideas and figure out what breaks.

Attachments

·
Patience Of Job
559 Posts
Picked up a certified 2012 eco 6mt. I am now driving 120 miles a day with my new swine barn and the family farm. Decided I didn't need two pickups and instead picked up an eco. Test drove a dart, focus, and cruze and liked the cruze at the price point the most. I am just here to get ideas and figure out what breaks.
First welcome to the forums - this area is a great tool for investigating & helping you w/ any issue you will experience w/ your cruze & congrats on your purchase of a cruze & now on to issues that I have had & what broke & from my experience w/ my cruze that I purchased in 2011 brand new, I have had to replace the following - but besides everything I have replaced, I love my cruze it runs smooth, rides nicely & saves me a boat load on gas, so that keeps me smiling :

3 turbos replaced
1 PCV value & cover
1 water pump
1 water outlet
Engine oil cooler ( pending repair this week );

·
Administrator
25,598 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I love my 2012 ECO MT.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum, you've made a great decision. Congratulations on owning a beautiful Cruze, hope it gives you years of trouble free service! Planning on doing some mods?
Nope, just drive it until it has too many miles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts