I'm from Austin, just bought a used 2015 Cruze LT with Sun & Sound package, 22k miles, and Tech Package. Super stoked about it. I was highly worried about the leg room and the head space. I'm 6'2" and had I listened to some other posts/responses scattered across the internet I would've talked myself out of a beautiful car. Super stoked for a few reasons:
- Love working on my car
- Love improving performance with engine tweaks
- It's sexy inside and out
- The trunk has SO MUCH SPACE. Just loaded up 7 large trash bags full of clothes to donate and still have the back seat to fill up.
not stoked about:
- slow acceleration (any suggestions to improve performance in this area?)
- Bass is so crisp and pumping it scares the rear view mirror..
- People getting jealous and touching the car.
Super stoked. Never ventured onto the forums before for car ownership, but owning it outright I feel like I have total control to tweak it and supe it up - someone tell me where to start!!