Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my led fog drl's from BMC extreme customs (amazon) and installed them tonight. Fit and finish is great on them, and I'm actually really digging them. They match the color of my 6000k headlights and they are pretty bright. I tapped into the relay harness for my HID's so they turn on with my headlights, super easy to install. I'll get a few more tomorrow when its light out again, what do you guys think?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Did you have factory Fog Lights or no? I am curious since I already have the factory fogs, will the LED's be just plug and play or will i have to splice into the factory harness of the H8 Plug.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you have factory Fog Lights or no? I am curious since I already have the factory fogs, will the LED's be just plug and play or will i have to splice into the factory harness of the H8 Plug.
I didn't no, but what you can do is use the quick connects included and plug right into wires of the stock fog lights to use that, so you can also use your stock fog light button. Or you can wire into the headlight wires to turn on with the headlights too.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Nice dude, I'll be ordering mine very soon. Don't have fogs currently though so it's going to be a little trickier.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Those look nice. In the future when I get my projectors im gunna get those. :th_coolio: sweet tho looking good.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys!

Mick- Mine didn't have stock fogs either, it was actually a pretty easy install. The hardest part was having to partially remove the bumper. If you ever need some help I love working on them haha.

SlvrECObullet- That would actually look really good I think with the projectors. Now we need a good plug and play set of projectors haha.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh cool, so you removed the bumper for the wiring?
I removed the bumper just to make it easier. I left the screws in on bottom so I didn't completely remove it but its definitely a pain to go through the fender wells. It's not bad though, I've done it twice and it gets easier every time.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.