Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Just bought a 2013 Cruze LT Turbo on Wednesday. It's black granite metallic with jet black interior. Love the car so far, although it doesn't seem too great in the snow. Received a blue LED interior light kit I ordered for it today. Excited to put them in tomorrow. Many more mods and window tint coming soon. I'll post pictures after I upload them.

Happy to be a part of this exclusive club!

Gerry

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here!

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats. As for snow - it really comes down to the tires.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone!

I received winter tires from the dealership, but i haven't put them on yet. I hope that fixes the issue. I imagine that they are the original all season tires. They are pretty worn. I installed the interior light kit today, and they look awesome! Should have the tint done next week! So excited!

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk! Enjoy your Cruze!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have General Altimax Artic snow tires on 16" 1LT rims on my LTZ in the winter. I thought the factory Michelin all seasons on the 18" LTZ wheels were actually decent in the snow for all seasons, the Artics make it a different vehicle. As long as the snow isn't so deep as to bottom out, I don't worry about driving the Cruze anywhere in the winter.

Welcome to Cruzetalk!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts