Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like this is one of the most active Cruze forums so I figured I would do some research here. Very into cars and decided to lease a Cruze as an inexpensive, reliable daily driver. I figure I will do some inexpensive mods to make it look better while I have it. Already put some dark tint on and a shorty antenna since the stock whip was hitting my lift.

Also own an Acura Tl Type-S, Pontiac G8 which I transformed into a HSV GTS, and a Saleen vert.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also just leased a 2012 Cruze and have tha same problem with the antenna hitting my lift. Where did you find a shorty antenna? The dealer said you could not change it out.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
I also just leased a 2012 Cruze and have tha same problem with the antenna hitting my lift. Where did you find a shorty antenna? The dealer said you could not change it out.
Contact ISM, they're a vendor here and can help you out with the sharkfin antenna

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bought my shorty at modern performance, its almost half the length. Lol at the dealership saying you can't switch them out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts