Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imperial Blue Metallic with the RS package. I couldn't be more excited about this. Now I just have to wait until it comes.

:) Hey everyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
you will like the bluetooth and all the electronics. As you probably know this 1.4 turbo accelerates like a 6 cylinder. I just purchased a K&N drop in hi flow filter which increases its already impressive speed.Did you purchase leather seating? I have cloth which is very comfortable and looks very cool.The Onstar will send you monthly updates on your vehicles's state, including how much air is in your tires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats on the new RS. I have same thing in the taupe gray. Love every minute of it. Only regret is I wish I had upgraded wheels to get the 4 wheel disc brakes. Oh well. I can always aftermarket them I guess.

If you have not already done so you can watch your order progress at ChevroletConnects.com Just enter your order number in and it will begin showing your your status as it moves thru production. Larry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats on ordering your new car! I just picked mine up 2 days ago. Same Imperial Metalllic Blue LT1 RS Package. I have the Black/black cloth interior which shows nice! Only a few days in, but lovin the great gas mileage along with all the power this car has! The electronics are all pretty cool too!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. :)

This wait is going to kill me I think. But it will make it that much better when it comes!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks everyone. :)

This wait is going to kill me I think. But it will make it that much better when it comes!
I was in your shoes 7 long weeks ago. Just 2 more and I will have my cruze. A bit of advice, dont look up reviews and pics of the cruze everyday, it makes the wait soooooo much longer. Not that I did any of that :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
They update the progress in the evening sometime after 6EST.

Our wait for an Imp blue RS 2LT was six week from the day we ordered until the day we took possession.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was in your shoes 7 long weeks ago. Just 2 more and I will have my cruze. A bit of advice, dont look up reviews and pics of the cruze everyday, it makes the wait soooooo much longer. Not that I did any of that :D
haha I honestly can't help that. This is the first car I've ever purchased and I'm driving a 1995 Nissan Pathfinder right now. I am far beyond excited for this. :p

I'm starting to plan my "mods"...gives me something else to look forward to when the car comes...well other than having a sweet ride of course. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts