Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad to finally be able to say that my car shopping is done (hopefully for quite awhile)! I started shopping around for a car to replace my high-mileage '03 Olds Alero about 2 weeks ago, checked out several dealerships, and test drove more cars than I care to remember. I looked at several Hyundais, Kias, and Nissans, and thought I had settled on a 2013 Sonic LTZ, but didn't like what the dealer with the Sonic was offering for financing. I stopped in at another local dealership to look at another Hyundai, which they said was no longer in stock, so I asked what they had around the price range I was looking for, and they pulled up with the 2011 Cruze 2LT that I ended up taking home that day. It took a little longer for my fiancee to warm up to it than it took me, but both of us liked it enough to pull the trigger on it. It needs a little body work (passenger side rocker panel has some damage and there's a small dent on the right front quarter) and I have a few mods planned for it, so this forum should be a great resource for me.

·
Administrator
25,600 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your purchase.

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forums! They are great cars, I enjoy mine!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here, working in the auto body world I can tell you right now the rockers on our cars are very very soft. I've wrote an estimate for a handful of them now.
Thanks! I'd be curious to know how much it'd cost to have it replaced. I could go the eBay route and pick up aftermarket side skirts, but I'd rather just go with the factory rockers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts