Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
My previous vehicle was totaled by a hit and run that was (allegedly) stolen. So i ended up without a car! I ended up going with a CPO 2015 Cruze LT. It's great! My first non-craigslist car purchase!

I came here because there are some things I'm looking to fix:
1.) My cruise control doesn't seem to work, i may take it to the dealer. The light turns on in the dash, when i push the cancel button(weird) but won't turn off unless i turn off the car and it won't engage at all.

2.) Trying to work on getting BT audio set up with my phone

3.) Maybe in the future work on mounting a tablet interface since i don't have the MyLink system, and I've read you can't install it aftermarket.

Located in Dayton, Ohio

Hopefully this forum will help, and i appreciate anything you guys can do to point me in the right direction!

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
Welcome great choice of cars.
#1 I would definitely go to the dealer for that. I would look in the vehicle settings on the radio maybe something there.
#2 If you did not know the Blue tooth is a setting on the radio.(I use it myself paired with my galaxy S7 and S5 previously)
#3 Not sure about the tablet interface

FYI I am right down the road from you in Cincinnati.

·
10,712 Posts
Welcome and find a Chevy dealer for the cruise control. It should turn on and off with buttons and turn off if you press the clutch(Gen 1) or brakes. Are you still in 3y/36K miles timeframe?

BT should be in the config menu under phone. The phone on the radio and mirror is OnStar celular minutes as is.

CPO at a GM dealer or another brand/used car dealership?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1.) it seems messed up, they'll fix it I'm sure
2.) i meant bluetooth music streaming sorry! Looks like i need to get another PDIM and install it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Welcome and find a Chevy dealer for the cruise control. It should turn on and off with buttons and turn off if you press the clutch(Gen 1) or brakes. Are you still in 3y/36K miles timeframe?

BT should be in the config menu under phone. The phone on the radio and mirror is OnStar celular minutes as is.

CPO at a GM dealer or another brand/used car dealership?
The light turns off only when i restart the car. odd. and yeah it's a 2015 w/ 22K miles. so I'm within that warranty

and i meant bluetooth music streaming, looks like i need to install a new PDIM

and CPO through GM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.