Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as i'm almost at the point where I may go in a purchase a M6 Eco Cruze. If I wait until 2012 i'd be able to get the RS package added on to a 1.4l Turbo Cruze with a Manual 6 spd tranny. Am I right?

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...it looks as though only the 2012 LTZ will be the only model not having the M6 transmission available.

...but, as always, check with your dealership to be certain.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
i waited for this car for awhile and was highly disapointed that the manual was not available across the board. i settled on the eco and am very happy but would have liked to have upgraded stereo and heated seats..

·
Registered
48 Posts
We'd prefer an eco m6 also, but live in GA which has a long summer that we esp value, most of our cars have some sort of open-roof & sunroof on the Cruze was a 'must'. That got us looking at ltzs & we ended up real happy with it. If, as time goes by, GM tweaks the formula favorably I could see us trading our current one in. m6 would be nice. The car losing 400 lbs would be nice. Peak mpg at 65mph would be nice. Sunroof on an eco would be nice. eco technologies on an ltz would work also, perhaps best. Cruze is still a great car. Our cobalt, tho a tad spartan, got better mpg.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts