Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have serious issues with my 2013 LTZRS and want to contact the Chevrolet Regional office regarding the problems. How do I get a good telephone number? I am not a fan of computer registrations, forums, etc. and prefer talking on the phone or a written letter unfortunately I have to go with todays methods of communication. Can anyone help me? The list of recurring problems is long but I will detail them when I have a couple of hours to do so for those interested in why not to purchase this vehicle.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
I have serious issues with my 2013 LTZRS and want to contact the Chevrolet Regional office regarding the problems. How do I get a good telephone number? I am not a fan of computer registrations, forums, etc. and prefer talking on the phone or a written letter unfortunately I have to go with todays methods of communication. Can anyone help me? The list of recurring problems is long but I will detail them when I have a couple of hours to do so for those interested in why not to purchase this vehicle.
LOL you made a post/account to bash the car on a forum of Cruze supporters. If you have a problem that is reoccurring step one is to research on these forums not bash something that we all own and generally enjoy. We as a community will be happy to assist. But if you are just looking for a number to complain good luck.
This thread should have started with the symptoms that you are experiencing and course of actions you have taken to get them rectified with results.
These cars generally don't have reoccurring problems just incompetent techs misdiagnosing over and over. All cars have little funky things that are generally rectified with a quality tech or good research.
That being said please describe such problems :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts