Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's not sort of any discrepancy rating comparing to the all available models. Still taking place in the top 10 position is great and I hope in coming years,Chevy Cruze will overtake all other models by becoming top selling car in its categories.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It says your "first" job or school in style, but I think this car is great for a professional family as well. I guess they mention that because of the great price, but I just think this car would appeal to everyone that wants a sporty and comfortable sedan regardless if they are just starting out, looking for a 2nd car etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Its always nice for a new vehicle to make a list like that. However, the Cruze will have more appeal than to just students. I am looking a vehicle that doesn't look stale and still has great performance potential. Chevy is putting out a vehicle that can compete in the market.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Its always nice for a new vehicle to make a list like that. However, the Cruze will have more appeal than to just students. I am looking a vehicle that doesn't look stale and still has great performance potential. Chevy is putting out a vehicle that can compete in the market.
im done with my schooling already and the cruze appeals to me a lot. saying its a good back to school car just means its very affordable and reliable at the same time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
With its claimed mileage and affordable cost is the main attraction of younger generations to like this car. If Cruze delivers with more mileage then there is no stopping from this car becoming the highest sales car model under the GM fold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts