Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Chevy Cruz with a 5 button key fob. Somehow the key fob was changed. I am told that now it is in what is known as valet mode. So consequently it will not open my door remotely. Does anyone have any idea where I can find information on how to reprogram my fob so the remote start will work again.
All the other functions on the fob work correctly.

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Cruze
150 Posts
I have a 2015 Chevy Cruz with a 5 button key fob. Somehow the key fob was changed. I am told that now it is in what is known as valet mode. So consequently it will not open my door remotely. Does anyone have any idea where I can find information on how to reprogram my fob so the remote start will work again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn’t clearly state what my real issue was.
it has nothing to do with my door opening. My problem is getting my fob to remotely stat my car.
Sorry for the misunderstanding

1 - 3 of 3 Posts