·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Kirk Smith
Fort Wayne, Indiana
2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ RS
XM, OnStar, Pioneer Speaker Upgrade, Sunroof
Mods: Emblem Overlays, 35% Tint all around
Future Plans: Air Intake (whenever one comes available)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks great! I've got overlays for the RS badges now - if you want to give them a shot and you send me pictures of the results, I'll refund/credit you!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I messed my front bowtie up when I put it on the other day... Got a wrinkle in it... grrrr.... Most def gonna look at getting the RS badges

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great! I've got overlays for the RS badges now - if you want to give them a shot and you send me pictures of the results, I'll refund/credit you!
I would be all over that, but I actually like the RS badge how it is color wise. It's not over taxing on the rest of the car.

Thanks though

·
Registered
41 Posts
what you put in your turn signals? Just white lights? Or a stealth like bulb?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone, I have a black Cruze as well and I ordered the overlays from grafxwerks as well because of how awesome they look on RS LTZ's car. The rear one turned out flawless but the front one has the pattern of the filament tape mashed into it and I have a small line in it. Did anyone have this problem and did it smooth out over time?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The only thing I would add is some black lug nuts. I just put some on my girlfriends black granite LTZ and it really makes the wheels look great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts