Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a sudden change of events Im trading my cruze in on Colorado. My work truck died and I need a truck for what I do. I just don't have enough room in the cruze, I love the car but I got a great deal on the trade. Plus the seats In the cruze are killing my bad back. The Colorado was much more comfortable. Its ashame because I was about to do some big things with the cruze some of you would have loved. Any local cruze owner in south eastern PA should pm if you want to find out what I was about to do and I can put you in touch with my contact who needs a donor.

Ok so this post is to sell to some stuff I have . I don't post much But Shawn can tell you Ive been on the site awhile.

I got KN intake in mint condition, like 3000 miles on it. This thing is great, without the trifecta tune and even better with it. Its super clean all box and instructions including. Im looking to get 175$ Shipped or 220$ shipped and Ill Include a hardly used kn panel filter, brand new teflon wiper blades, and an ebay HID kit. Everything works perfectly and in great condition

I also have the tactrix trifecta cable for swapping the tune back and forth or you can even use it to sell trifecta tunes. Looking for 150$ shipped

I also have the upgraded 17" oem chevy cruze alloys. They are super clean. Just one little scratch on one that I have no idea how it got there. I was pissed when i saw it too. The tires were used, one is patched. 2 have maybe 50% or more tread. the other 2 have about 75% tread. I DO NOT have the TMPS so it will put the TPMS light on but not a big deal at all. Im looking for 600$ shipped or 500$ and you get them or pay shipping. they will have lug nuts

PM me with questions. I take paypal or cash for local pick up. I sold a lot of stuff on ebay if you want to check out my username its lookingforhondastuff

IMAG0114.jpg IMAG0206.jpg IMAG0208.jpg IMAG0053.jpg

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks shawn. Im gonna miss the cruze, best car ive ever owner.

ok fatkid, spread the word please guys

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hum?? only pm i got was from shawn. Maybe I have it turned off. I think you could run it dry iuf you cleaned it. but its the factory pre oil. and you wouldn't even know its oiled. try pming again

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just checked it on try messaging me. looking to move the stuff quick. i need a tune, airbox, and toolbox for my truck lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
152 views and no interest? I can maybe work with price if you throw out a reasonable offer. Again everything is is mint condition.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and if no pm we can communicate through here or emails. just looking to move the stuff i got

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its mint not even a scratch bought it in august, maybe 200o miles. 150 shipped and you got a deal

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I havent heard from him tecollins. if you want it its yours for 150$ shipped. ill throw in the HIDS, wiper blades and panel filter for 175$ shipped if you want

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kn is sold! and shipping today Terry. everything else is available. willing to work on price. The trifetca cable is on hold till i talk to Vince. Looking to unload everything lets talk

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Great price on the wheels, I just contemplated picking them up but the patch plus no tpms kills it for me. Killer price for someone else though :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
shawn I paid $450 for the wheels alone, tires i bought $250 used. The tpms is no big deal just makes the light come own. the patch i put 10000 miles on them and no problems. the difference they made in handling was worth every bit of it. they were lighter and wider then the 16 inch Firestones and the v rated continentals were just awesome. made the cruze respond like it was on rails. never owned a fwd car that handled that well. even better then my integras when they had suspension work. its a fantastic chassis

1 - 20 of 23 Posts