Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a fun little install until I possibly feel like installing a real light bar! The light bar has 130 different modes and 7 different colors. It's definitely illegal here in the states to drive with it on but for $15-$25 dollars I couldn't say no! What do you guys think?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
WHen I was 20 something back when Knight Rider was on the air...might have....these days...not a chance

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,232 Posts
Did a fun little install until I possibly feel like installing a real light bar! The light bar has 130 different modes and 7 different colors. What do you guys think?

I think I'd love it, especially if it could talk!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,194 Posts
Every once and a while when I can't remember where I parked, I feel like talking to my wrist and say "KITT come get me" wrong color tho and not light bar!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Every once and a while when I can't remember where I parked, I feel like talking to my wrist and say "KITT come get me" wrong color tho and not light bar!
Patman it has 7 different colors including red and 130 modes to speed up/slow down, red and blue police strobe and one solid color

Also I I'm sorry EDIT: LED strip, scanner, whatever you wanna call it! Thanks for the correcting it was much needed! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Parking Mode of transport

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts