Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Koni Yellow Sport Adjustable Struts for Sale (2011-2017 Cruze) I am the owner of EV-MODD. I have a 2018 Chevy Bolt that I race in the Televised Optima Ultimate Street Car Series. In developing my Bolt EV to race I have tried and developed many new parts. With the Cruze being most similar to Bolt I purchased a new set of Koni Yellow Sport Struts. They looked like they would fit perfect but the spread between the spindle bolts was off. I can not return them as there are a few very minor scratches on them from the mechanic who attempted to install them.

I now have a brand new set of Koni Yellow Front Struts I am trying to sell; Make an offer! You can text 949-329-5907 or email andy<>@<>ev-mods<>.com I live in Southern California if you would like to pick up.

Koni 8741-1568LSpor
Koni 8741-1568RSpor

The rears Fit the Bolt and I have them installed with about 2,000 miles. If someone wanted them for a complete set with the fronts I would be happy to remove and sell. I have worked with BC Racing to develop a coil-over kit for the Bolt and wont be needing them.

Koni 8240-1293Sport

·
Super Moderator
6,681 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

Are you sure they fit both generations? I do not know myself.

Be sure to post a link to your website so we can check out the Bolt.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Bolt here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe these only fit the 1st Gen Cruze. While Koni list them from 2011-2017, that does not make a lot of sense since the year model change was 2016...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts