Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.....I tried finding research myself but had no luck anywhere!

Has anyone installed the kw kit (variant 1's) on the cruze?
Im looking to do a swap from DGR to KWs just for the name.....
No problems so far ( I maintain them regularly and I don't even drive it LOL ) but always been a fan of KW.

But ill keep you posted on that conversion.... :tempted:

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
If you decide to sell your DGR's let me know!!! How low can you go with them? I have H&R springs and I can fit almost 2 fingers between the top of the tire to the finder, I am 26 1/2 inches from the ground to the finder..

Reactions: CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ haha, I was thinking of hanging them up at my shop but ill keep you posted.....well maintained anyways!

My front I have 1" of thread left and they ride alright, im happy just need a bit more cushion. My rear I have about 4 inches of thread left but when I get my rotis (whenever rotiform hurrys up, lol) im going really low in the rear and I hope they can take the abuse then. Im sure they will I just have a feeling KW's kit will be really worth it.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my front barely accepts one finger, my rear.....three comfortably.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
But you can take the rear lower right?? I am at 2 fingers all the way around and I would like to tuck tire if possible..

This extraordinary insight brought to you from the confines of my iPhone..

Reactions: CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, oh yeah I could go lower one I get my exhaust fixed, the magnaflow dual muffler sits really low that's why I left my rear a little higher and it still scrapes haha...... once I get everything fine tuned pics will be up ASAP.....and most likely at the end of this summer I will purchase the KW's hopefully by then someone has already installed them.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Ok well keep me posted on if you decide to sell yours.. Also what were you talking about in the message you left me? The pic of your car??

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ the edited pic on your garage haha....I could've sworn I posted the exact same pic with that edit......we mustve did the exact thing I thought u took my picture lol. nice shot then

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't have any info for you right now. But, I do have a beautiful set of KW V1s sitting in my garage waiting to be put on my cruze. It may be a few weeks before I get them on though, my car has been at a dealership waiting for a new transmission for the last two weeks. Hopefully I won't have to wait much longer to get it back so I can install the KW's. I'll try to keep in touch once I get them installed.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That would be perfect please let me know anything, really excited about them I think I will be going the KW route after this years season.

I don't have any info for you right now. But, I do have a beautiful set of KW V1s sitting in my garage waiting to be put on my cruze. It may be a few weeks before I get them on though, my car has been at a dealership waiting for a new transmission for the last two weeks. Hopefully I won't have to wait much longer to get it back so I can install the KW's. I'll try to keep in touch once I get them installed.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^ hahah.....3 all day! lolol, bringing her down to 1 real soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts