Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just recieved the lip off eBay for my RS bumper , should be installed by next week!! Uses factory bumper holes no drilling needed think it'll look awesome! Let me know what you guys think :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LS * standard bumper lip

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,268 Posts
I don't care what any some one else writes That's Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got that on mine from the factory and have to watch out for these low lying curbs and those bump stops in parking lots so I am not tearing it up excessively . I do love that color on your cruzen ..

Is that the charcoal grey ? yeah ya finally got a warm spell to do some modden . U S Too .. I spent 2 days tearing out my dash so I can finish all of the wiring to the trunk for me 5.1 channel rear view camera , navigation , TV , pc could become fully functional .. what a bear ! :eusa_clap::eek:ccasion14:

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahah you kill me Brian , yeah it's the taupe grey back in 2011 I got it and heard they stopped selling taupe grey cruzes lol? Someone help me out if I'm wrong

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,268 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll take it..... Lol

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,268 Posts
If IT ever stops raining here I can get a decent wax job on IT .. and finish the wiring to the doors .. Man I do not even miss all of those useless functions of that OEM H U .. with the GMOS 044 and steering wheel Interface I still got em but this H U has everything nothing short from fantastic . Just alot of wiring which so happens to be MY Gift of Book reading and comprehension .. I love Electronics and Jumping in free air with a parachute of course ! . Now if AEWheels will Manufacture the Black Pearl PVD for me I'd almost be in heaven on earth .. the new Mustangs are NICE though so who knows if I will even keep ME IT .. Talk me out of IT man . Nobody is stopping me and a Mustang in Deep Impact Blue !

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha brain stop man , I love powerful cars mean ass things and look what my daily is..... A cruze LOL. Something about this car just feels so right ( and lets pretend my car wasn't on coil overs ) lol, but I'm working on another project daily but I'm so in love with her I can't let her go that easy. Hope you stay but that 2015 stang is mean man!!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,268 Posts
Haha brain stop man , I love powerful cars mean ass things and look what my daily is..... A cruze LOL. Something about this car just feels so right ( and lets pretend my car wasn't on coil overs ) lol, but I'm working on another project daily but I'm so in love with her I can't let her go that easy. Hope you stay but that 2015 stang is mean man!!
Dude driving back from Fry's Electronics tonight I happened upon a GT with the V8 and man he took off in wall to wall cars and I had a hard time keeping up so we could manuever around the sheeples on their comute home .. they are so Dang impolite , won't even move up to let ya merge .

So I lost her in the steady flow of uptight dirt bags brushing and coffing they're hair ,, beyotches .....

Well any how Yeah if I were'nt so involved with a custom install that has cost me a few grand already , I would have traded IT 2 months ago .. premium packaged ecoboost $33.140 .00 in Deep impact Blue ..

So JJ sup.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dam GT lol, let him have it if it makes him feel any better.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,268 Posts
2.3 ecoboost either Deep Impact Blue or Magnetic .. OH there is a New Green , Guard woao .. decent color man ..

IT's a FORD .. Yep I aint got no manufactured Loyalty but unto Meself .. the end .

True Story..

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ well said lolol

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol, oh well thank you.... we should make em' hook up one day ha ha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts