Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've been reading up on a lot off stuff on this site lately and I'm really inspired to start modding my very first car. It's a red Cruze LT and I never get tired of driving this thing! I'll start with some fairly easy stuff like adding some chrome trim and possibly tinting lights. I'm going to tint my windows soon and I just ordered some overlays for my bowties as well. But one thing that I'll eventually get around to is replacing and adding some badges. I want to replace the CRUZE logo on the top left of my trunk with a LACETTI logo. For some reason I just think that name sounds so much cooler. Problem is, I have no idea where to buy a "Lacetti" badge. Do you guys know where I can shop for emblems and badges online? I've looked everywhere that I could possibly search up on google. Here's the logo if you guys don't know what I'm talking about.

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe I'm not searching the correct terms? I can't find any at all! This is the first time I've ever looked into car parts at all so if you guys could help me out that'd be great.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kerber, I've looked on those sites before and they don't have the "Lacetti" lettering emblem either. They have other emblem BUT the Lacetti one. This is so frustrating... I guess I'm out of luck on finding it. Looks like I'll have to either do something else or try and find owners who have taken their emblems off.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hey there! I thought I'd bump this old thread up after finally finding the emblem somewhere and mounting them on. These are the LACETTI and SRI-V badges that have replaced my CRUZE and LT badges. Let me know what you think, do they look weird together? Namely because of the font size and styles?

Profile Picture:

View from further away:

View from other side to show that the double T's in LACETTI aren't crooked (it looks crroked from some angles for reason, at least to me):

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks nice...now THAT'S unique =D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, great to hear positive feedback! Now for another question, would adding a few more badges to the sides and front make the car look too trashy?

Hey that is pretty cool....and an Alberta car too....even better!!
Thanks, I see you're from Lethbridge, I'm in Calgary! *high fives* :eek:ccasion14:

looking good. I gotta get me a SRI-V badge for mine to make my cruze unique in south florida.
Thank you! Yea I really like it and I kinda wonder why the badges are so lame here in North America. What color is your Cruze? There's already a black one but I think I'm the first Red American SRI-V out there!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I am not big on badges at all....I take off as many badges as possible so that I can polish the paint better....but that is just me!!

I don't think if you added those badges it would look trashy...it's just your personal taste!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am not big on badges at all....I take off as many badges as possible so that I can polish the paint better....but that is just me!!

I don't think if you added those badges it would look trashy...it's just your personal taste!!
Yea I agree that a car without badges looks nice, but for some reason, there was just this random impulse for buying these and installing them. I didn't realize what I had done until I uploaded these pictures. Well I have 2 RS badges coming in and I also have two "LacettiPremiere" badges on the sides right under the hood. And finally I might add a SRI badge to the grill if I can figure out how to stick it on without it falling off right away.

I saw your Jack Carter plate so I knew you were in Calgary....I grew up in Calgary...just moved to Lethbridge about a year ago
Oh really? That's awesome! Darn I already took off the Jack Carter sticker under the left tail light but I totally forgot about the plate frame itself. Hmm where can I buy a cheap plain black license plate frame?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yea I agree that a car without badges looks nice, but for some reason, there was just this random impulse for buying these and installing them. I didn't realize what I had done until I uploaded these pictures. Well I have 2 RS badges coming in and I also have two "LacettiPremiere" badges on the sides right under the hood. And finally I might add a SRI badge to the grill if I can figure out how to stick it on without it falling off right away.

Oh really? That's awesome! Darn I already took off the Jack Carter sticker under the left tail light but I totally forgot about the plate frame itself. Hmm where can I buy a cheap plain black license plate frame?

Canadian tire or maybe princess auto should have black frames I would think

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Canadian tire or maybe princess auto should have black frames I would think
I checked Canadian Tire but their frames have moulded designs on them... On top of that they have 4 screw holes and our cars only use 2. Yea I'm kinda picky. Hopefully Princess Auto'll have some for me.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was think of debadging but I really do like that SRI-V badge! Look really well!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts