Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the PCM have flex fuel tables in it like the first gen turbos did, and can you add the alcohol sensor and install a tune that enables them?

Have any of the commercial tuners done this yet, or would it be strictly a DIY project in EFILive or similar?

I'm not going to run E85, but I can imagine throwing in 2-3 gallons for an octane boost, and I like the idea of being able to test the alcohol content of my gas by looking at Torque or Scangauge. Even if I wanted to run E85 I'd want flex fuel capability and not be limited to E85.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,353 Posts
Jerry's working on it for the LE2.

To my knowledge, it does not support it in its current state.

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
I’m waiting on this, and a turbo replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Vendor
980 Posts
Yes the tables are there, and I have the pins for the ECM but so far we've had some issues with it. I'm still working on it though

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im curious about this as well. What other vehicles are flex fuel and use the le2? Would it have to be a sensor from a vehicle that uses the same engine? Anyone got a pin out of a 2017 ecm? :) what problems are you running into, Jerry?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im curious about this as well. What other vehicles are flex fuel and use the le2? Would it have to be a sensor from a vehicle that uses the same engine? Anyone got a pin out of a 2017 ecm? :) what problems are you running into, Jerry?

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I asked for a flex or even just a straight E85 tune when I bought from Jerry at the end of 2018 and he said he couldn't do it.

But that might have changed in the last two years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts