Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I’m looking to up my Cruze HP some more but I don’t know where else to look. It’s my daily but I just need some more power. I already have a tune through trifecta(well worth the money by the way) as well as a new exhaust system and CAI. I have also tried BNR’s HPRV but it just gave me to many issues. Any recommendations for mods? I’m looking for as much power as I can get

·
Registered
136 Posts
Tune, CAI, and exhaust is all that you’re able to do. Unless... you’re willing to take a chance. To do or not to do, is the question.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tune, CAI, and exhaust is all that you’re able to do. Unless... you’re willing to take a chance. To do or not to do, is the question.

I actually just reached out and chatted with them they seem very good and professional and product looks great from what I see my only issue is I’m broke😂

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
2,888 Posts
BNR said to stay tuned on a turbo upgrade for this platform. Not sure if they’ll follow through and all.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
2,888 Posts
“We have a prototype made off of a stock gen 2 turbo, but then we figured out the 1.5T turbo is a direct bolt on, so now we're researching if it might be better to start with a 1.5T turbo and make that bigger. It will depend on which has more room to fit the biggest wheels as they are different manufacturers “

this summer he says.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts