Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$320 to fix ...not covered under powertrain.... kept noticing wet spots under car ...check... nothing on the top engine compartment view... crawled under with a flash light... oil and coolant everywhere.... transmission belly and oil pan soaked ... coolant spotting on frame.... had to go to the dealer two times before they would acknowledged my leaks ....overflow tank kept getting lower and at a fast rate changing color fast and burning smells as well as smoke coming from the front radiator openings.... check those 1.8 cruzen as well as coolant levels ..could of caused a fire from the looks of it esp the oil running directly on the rear of the exhaust manifold dry to a white crips and then turns black in color

Reactions: tina

· Registered
12 Posts
I've noticed I have had some oil spots on my garage floor. It only started doing that after the oil service. I'll find out on Wednesday to see what it is. Hopefully it is nothing major. I didn't have any coolant smoke, but I'm wondering if the tech's that do the oil changes didn't tighten the oil filter all the way.

Jim

· Registered
12 Posts
I went in for like change today and they spotted the transmission cooling line leak as well as oil. But they couldn't locate the source of the oil leak. Quoted me around $400 for transmission one, and potential warranty coverage for oil. So frustrating!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.