Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Cruze Enthusiasts,

Recently I was Cruzing around town and hopped out to chat with a few dimes. After they each voiced their admiration of my new Chevy Cruze, they wanted my number. But because I was wearing a banana hammock and didn't have any pockets I could not find a pen. Does anyone know where I can find a Chevy Emblemed leather fanny pack??

Thanks,
Cruzin69

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Troll

Sent from my Droid

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cruzin69,

I understand your concern and and relate to this issue, being an avid speedo only Cruze driver,(hoping to add some fingerless gloves to the equation soon) pockets for pens and paper are often not an option. I have fortunately found the perfect leather fanny pack with a Chevy emblem stitched on the front, that pairs perfectly with whatever Speedo I choose to wear that day. Linked below is the answer to your prayers my friend. Perhaps one day our paths will cross and we will see each other in our fanny packs, but we wont say a word, just give a look, a glance even. And with that short unspoken exchange, we'll know.... we'll know.

Stay Cruzin,
Francis

Nice used Vinyl Embroidered CHEVY RACING Logo Two Zipper pocket Black Fanny Pack on eBay!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
I may just buy one of those fanny packs out of spite

·
Contest Manager
2,251 Posts
Ok I found this absolutely fabulous Fanny pack. Comes in multiple colors, but we will have to go custom with this one.
Bag Product Brown Fashion accessory Belt

Stylish yet very useable.
I'm thinking we can add one or two of these patches to just "set it off"
Emblem Font Logo Badge Label

Text Font Electric blue Banner

Lets know what you think ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
I really am glad that you Googled that , the sound of it is a pidture I really do not need .
This will get us a few laughs at the store .

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.