Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought them off ebay for about $100. I did not have the factory fog lights so I wired them up with the side marker lights. they have the option to run the 5 white LED's or the 5 blue LED's or both. I chose both. They fit perfect and look great in my opinion and they match my HID's. I didn't find any threads about this particular part so I figured I would post one in case anyone else was wondering about them like i was. I did cut wires just for the way I installed them. I'd imagine you can install the fog light switch and wire them up directly with the fuse box, though. Here's some pics. If you would like any more, no problem just ask.
LEDs in dark.jpg LEDs in daylight.jpg no mod.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Looks good, that design is so strange though. Did they say why the blue strip is shaped that way??

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good, that design is so strange though. Did they say why the blue strip is shaped that way??
I believe that is just the design. They also had ones withought the curve in it. I liked the curve, added something different. The ones with no curve were just straight and plain to me.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Looks good man. I didn't get those because I didn't really like the look, but I actually like them after seeing it installed on your car.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good man. I didn't get those because I didn't really like the look, but I actually like them after seeing it installed on your car.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App
Thanks. :eek:ccasion14:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts