Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
They look like they're nice and "white" as far as looks, but you'll have to let us know how well they actually work/shine light down the road with the headlights off. I put some LED fog bulbs in my Escalade, and they look really nice as far as matching the light color of the headlights, but they are not overly bright as far as lighting up the road at night with the headlights off. I could probably find some by now that are brighter/light up the road better, but I'm good for now.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They look alright. Will check properly tomorrow morning on the way to work.
They actually work nicely with my Philips Crystal Vision headlights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Were they easy to install? I ordered LED bulbs for my fog lights but I have no idea how to install them yet. I have to research what the easiest way to do it would be.

·
Registered
803 Posts
These bulbs and pretty much every single LED bulb on the market are for pure asthetics only. They will not improve nor equal the beam pattern of the stock halogens.

The ONLY led bulb on the market capable of that task is the H11 Philips Xtreme Ultinon LED fog. It won't be brighter than halogens but the beam pattern will be correct and you will have the nice white color we all seek. Expect to pay at least $150.00 a pair.

You need to be sure that you are not blinding other drivers at night with glare from your led fogs. That would be bad.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I bought some LED fogs from CARiD. They didn't put out as much light as I was hoping. Out put seemed about like stock just whiter. I swapped them out for 6k HID fogs. I may change those out too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts