Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
i like it..but i think it would look better if it were red and tied into the brake lights...so it would only come on when applying the brakes
...or, how about getting "brighter" when the brakes are applied, so it acts like another "3rd tail light"?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Very Ricey, and not legal here in California. Other than License Plate illumination, all other rear facing lights are supposed to be Red in color.
good point

@OP, you might want to check if that LED illuminated Chevrolet badge is legal to have where you live. Most places i know where things like these are not legal to have, you can get a fine around $80-130 depending where you live. Could be more or less. So before you get a ticket that costs more than your mod, check out what you can and cannot do to your car!

·
Registered
67 Posts
nice to see that theres another person in MD (or have MD tags, but is in DC?)... with a Cruze!... i havent seen another Cruze yet for like a month now (my car is a week and a day old) since i've been doing my research on the car b4 buying. LOL.

kinda off, but.. i might get 'ICRUZE' on my perm. tags, seems cool. lol inmyopinion. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice to see that theres another person in MD (or have MD tags, but is in DC?)... with a Cruze!... i havent seen another Cruze yet for like a month now (my car is a week and a day old) since i've been doing my research on the car b4 buying. LOL.

kinda off, but.. i might get 'ICRUZE' on my perm. tags, seems cool. lol inmyopinion. :D
Hey!! I'm right in largo md!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Great idea on two stage red illumination of badge. Resistor value for two level would be the easy part but routing wires from the brake lights would be a bit of a bear as they are not on the trunk lid.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts