Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, new Cruze (2014 LT) owner here and I'd like to replace my interior lights with WHITE leds to make it brighter. Same with my trunk, backup lights, and fog lights. I tried searching on this but there's almost too much info out there and if you read the threads to the end you find out half the time the lights stopped working eventually. If anyone could tell me what they used and are happy with (IE did not stop working) I would greatly appreciate it. I'm thinking one of the kits on amazon or ebay for all the interior / trunk stuff if someone can tell me a good brand.

Most importantly I want a bright white light bulb for the fog lights. Any suggestions? Please provide sizes as well as brands.

Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi everyone, new Cruze (2014 LT) owner here and I'd like to replace my interior lights with WHITE leds to make it brighter. Same with my trunk, backup lights, and fog lights. I tried searching on this but there's almost too much info out there and if you read the threads to the end you find out half the time the lights stopped working eventually. If anyone could tell me what they used and are happy with (IE did not stop working) I would greatly appreciate it. I'm thinking one of the kits on amazon or ebay for all the interior / trunk stuff if someone can tell me a good brand.

Most importantly I want a bright white light bulb for the fog lights. Any suggestions? Please provide sizes as well as brands.

Thanks!
Dome Light (Get two, any color you want)
Map Light (Get two)

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have cheap ebay leds for the interiors. When they go, i'll be upgrading to something better

Front turn signals are type 2 switchbacks

Backup is a projector 2538 chip t10 (insanely bright imo)

License plates are 2538 chips t10 (pretty bright)

Trunk is 5050 chip 8 led t10 (tight fit, bright but not super bright)

I have some cheap 5050 chip rear turn signals that have not been installed. Going to purchase some led brake lights at some point, just trying to figure out which chip to use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts