Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I have a 2012 White Chevy Cruze and wanting to put under body lights and some led lights inside... just curious of what colors everyone thinks would look good. Just some extra info... I want to put blackout headlights and taillights .... and I want white rims as well...

·
10,712 Posts
Do I have a 2012 White Chevy Cruze and wanting to put under body lights and some led lights inside... just curious of what colors everyone thinks would look good. Just some extra info... I want to put blackout headlights and taillights .... and I want white rims as well...
White lights unless you decide a color for interior.

Sent from my iFail 5s

·
Registered
625 Posts
That's the nice thing about white. You can do any color you want. They do make color changing rgb led kit for interior and exterior that would be cool. Choose the color you like and keep it or change it whenever you get bored with it. Led underbody would be the way to go if you want underbody. More slim easier to tuck and a lot less of a chance of busting if a rock hits it over tubes imo.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
742 Posts
I would go for one that provides multiple colors unless you are going to paint the interior panels.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the color changing ones are probably what I will go with since I'm not sure what exact color to get... and and no I already changed the trim to white... so really any color still would look good...I was thinking blue if with a set color

1 - 5 of 5 Posts